JOBSPLUS Permit Number 803/2021
Malta Air Traffic Services is inviting applications for the posts of Air Traffic Control Officer – Trainees. Applications will only be considered from individuals who satisfy the following minimum academic qualifications:
• A Matriculation certificate awarded of grade C or higher, or,
• 2 ‘A’ Levels and 4 Intermediates at Grade C or higher, or
• A Higher National Diploma (MQF 5) awarded.
Applicants must also:
• Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
• Be medically fit, as if successful in the selection process; s/he must attain a Medical Class 3 certificate which is compulsory for the role of ATCO 1.
• Have a clean police conduct.
Applicants who fulfil the minimum requirements must attend and be successful in the First European ATCO Selection Test (FEAST). If successful, the applicant shall:
• Attain at least a level 4 in Maltese and English languages proficiency as required by TM-CAD.
• Be willing to travel abroad for extended periods for training purposes when required by the Company.
Those satisfying the qualification criteria above, and who are interested in filling this post, are to send their application together with their updated curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources on email@example.com by not later than 16.00 on Friday 3rd of December 2021.